May 5, 2022
In this episode, we discuss:
- the house on the corner that's impacting lives and the incredible people who make it all happen
- Hi Pointe restaurant is open now! Their collaborations with local businesses is impressive!!
- Friends of the Library book sale raised nearly $10,000 in 5 days!
- O'Fallon Fire and Rescue is accepting financial donations to help ship donated firefighting equipment to Ukraine. Donations can be mailed to OFR, 1215 Taylor Rd, O'Fallon, IL 62269 or dropped off at Fire Station HQ (same address)
- Sunday, May 8th is Mother's Day and the Regency Conf center has limited space left for their 10am and 1:30pm brunches. Reservations are required.
- Sat, May 14th @ 6pm is an Evening with The History Guy (OFallon resident and YouTube sensation, Lance Geiger).
- Sat, May 14th is Founders' Day in the Downtown District