April 14, 2022
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Downtown District is seeing some moves, including a potential bike trail along the CSX railroad tracks from the Sports Park into downtown *fingers crossed*
- O'Fallon Fire and Rescue is collecting fire gear and shipping it to Ukraine. They're accepting financial donations to help cover the cost of shipping the gear; money can be dropped off at the Fire Station HQ (1215 Taylor Road).
- Happy National Telecommunicators' Week to our dispatch friends at MetroEast Communication (MECOMM)!!
- Sat, April 16th at 9am is the Gateway Grizzlies' Easter Egg Hunt (it's free!)
- Sun, April 17 11am-1pm is a free Easter meal sponsored by the O'Fallon Moose Lodge
- Thur, April 21 is Yoga at Rock Springs park with Moonbird Yoga, $10 fee to drop in
- Sat, April 23 is the OTHS Annual Yard Sale from 8am-2pm at the Smiley Campus, donations can be dropped off on Friday from 4:30-8pm